Providing the perfect match
Whatever you want from your tennis court — be it a slow, confidence-building surface for training or a fast-response surface suited to competitive levels, Blakedown Sport and Play has just the answer.
Our comprehensive range of surfaces, from synthetic grass to macadam and acrylic-coated courts, will perfectly suit the players’ abilities, and your budget.
So Which Surface?
Sand-Dressed artificial grass
- Suitable for high standard of tennis, these top-spec carpets are laid on a porous macadam base to provide the ideal surface for a fast game.
- Carpets designed specifically for tennis, with pile height ranging from 10-18mm.
- Perfect for those who love a traditional “grass” feel.
Sand-filled artificial grass
- Laid on a porous macadam base with shockpad this surface is suitable for recreational tennis as well as a variety of other multi-sports.
- The shockpad is available in a variety of depths, which should be chosen according to usage.
Porous macadam and acrylic coating
- This two-layer construction of macadam base and wearing courses provides a porous, frost-resistant alternative to synthetic grass.
- Water percolates quickly through the wearing course, allowing play to resume soon after heavy rainfall.
- A tarmac surface with a colour-sprayed acrylic coating is also available. The anti-slip agents in the coating ensure optimum foothold and ball bounce.
The complete package:
As part of Blakedown’s turnkey service we can provide ancillary equipment, tennis nets, floodlighting and fencing, we can construct access roads, build car parks or landscape the area to complete your project.
With the majority of the construction being carried out by our own in-house workforce you will have our full attention and expertise from start to finish.
Any questions? Contact Us to discuss your requirements.