It pays to be flexible
The beauty of multi-sport facilities is the flexibility they offer. Whether for local authority facilities or private sports clubs, they make maximum use of space for all sports lovers to enjoy, while keeping to tight budgetary requirements.
So Which Surface?
Sand-Filled artificial grass:
- A diverse carpet range suitable for used for multi-sports, including hockey, football and tennis at a recreational level.
- Available in a number of pile heights, the carpet can be laid on different depths of shockpad depending on the sports application.
- We offer polypropylene (PP) or LSR yarn to cater for a range of budgets and project specifications. See diagram.
This type of surface has been expertly engineered to suit the demands of multi-sports areas. This two-layer construction of macadam base and wearing courses provides a porous, frost-resistant alternative to synthetic grass. Water percolates quickly through the wearing course, allowing play to resume soon after heavy rainfall.
A tarmac surface is ideal for tennis, netball and basketball. See diagram.
Within this range we can offer:
- A durable tarmac surface with lines painted to suit client requirements.
- A tarmac surface with a colourful, slip-resistant acrylic-coated wearing surface in a range of colours.
- A polymeric rubber surface, installed over an engineered tarmac base, providing a cushioned rubber-granule finish. This provides a highly resilient, comfortable playing surface, suitable for all weathers, and comes in a range of colours.
A 40mm 3G surface is predominately suitable for football use but is also appropriate for recreational hockey. The surface can be tested to meet FA and FIH standards
Is a high spec hockey surface where you play on of the yarn rather than the infill giving a fast playing characteristic. This surface is also suitable for tennis and minimum football use.
The complete package:
As part of Blakedown’s turnkey service we can provide floodlighting, fencing and sports equipment such as goals, nets, netball frameworks and rebound boards, we can construct access roads, build car parks or landscape the area to complete your project. Our in-house team of experts can design and install a complete facility tailored to your exact vision.
With the majority of the construction being carried out by our own in-house workforce you will have our full attention and expertise from start to finish.
Any questions? Contact Us to discuss your requirements.