Blakedown is always looking for new ways to improve its standards and is proud of the Groups achievement to be awarded with so many prestigious accreditation and associations. This confirming Blakedown’s goal to deliver top quality projects from concept to completion.
- The Sports and Play Construction Association, SAPCA is the UK trade association for the sports facility construction industry. SAPCA represents specialist constructors, manufacturers and suppliers of sports surfaces and related products and plays an important role in the promotion of high standards for sports facilities.
- Exor delivers business opportunities & procurement efficiencies by bringing together suppliers & buyers. For over 10 years Exor has worked with thousands of suppliers, from small to large, to ensure they are compliant and help them win business. Exor supports the public and private sectors as well as the general public with a range of services that assists them in making an informed choice.
- CHAS is established as the market leader for health and safety pre-qualification in the UK. It is a non-commercial scheme available to suppliers (those who provide goods and services) and to organisations (buyers) looking for suitably competent suppliers.
- BALI – British Association of Landscape Architects the UK’s representative trade association for the landscaping sector. BALI membership is reassuringly difficult to achieve and the right to display the BALI logo is bestowed only after contractors, designers and suppliers have submitted to a rigorous vetting procedure and signed up to the Association’s Code of Conduct.
- Member of BAGCC – British Association of Golf Course constructors. Customers who choose a BAGCC member to undertake golf course construction projects can be assured of the company’s professional competence and workmanship.
- SAFEcontractor is the fastest growing health and safety assessment scheme in the UK. As a leading health and safety pre-qualification assessment scheme, it is dedicated to promoting higher standards of competence and compliance through the provision of relevant industry specific and tailored health and safety assessments for all professions and sectors
- Accredited with ISO 9001: 2008
ISO is an international standard that many companies use to ensure that their quality assurance system is in place and effective. Conformance to ISO 9000 is said to guarantee that a company delivers quality products and services. To follow ISO 9000, a company’s management team decides quality assurance policies and objectives.
- ISO 14001:2004 Environment
The purpose of the ISO Environment standard is to help protect the environment by setting down controls for those activities that impact on the environment.